To register your child(ren) for 2016 – 2017 Holy Family Athletics:
1. Fill out the Holy Family Registration From (one per child). Also check if you are interested in coaching.
2. Use the Fee Worksheet to determine your family cost. Fess are due at time of registration. Make check payable to Holy Family Youth Commission (HFYC).
3. Submit a copy of your child’s birth certificate if you not have done so in a previous year.
4. Complete the CYO Participation form (one per child) and have it signed by your family physician dated 6/1/16 or later. This registration form will be active with CYO for all sports between 6/1/15-5/31/16. All athletes must have this form completed PRIOR to the start of his/her first practice. NO ATHLETE WILL BE PERMITTED TO PLAY WITHOUT A COMPLETED CYO PARTICIPATION FORM!
5. Mail all forms and applicable fees to: HFYC c/o Holy Family Rectory, 3450 Sycamore Dr. Stow, OH 44224, by the deadline. See Holy Family Registration Form for deadline details for each sport.
Tackle Football: All forms and fees must be received by June 1, 2016.
Flag Football, Soccer, Cross County, Volleyball and Cheerleading All forms and fees must be received by July 1, 2016.
Basketball: All forms and fees must be received by October 1, 2016.
Beginning Basketball: Registration - information will be sent home in January 2017.
Track: All forms and fees must be received by January 1, 2017.
Registration Form | Fees Worksheet | Emergency Medical Authorization Form | CYO Athletic Preparticipation Form